Dynamic Alerting for up to 12 Bunks
With EZ-Zone, you can conveniently assign units to specific bunks while improving first responder cardiac health by pairing the system with heart ramped tones and lights. As a zoned alerting solution, first responders can sleep through the night by only being alerted to calls that pertain to their unit.
How It Works
- 01 Comm center receives a call and dispatcher commits relevant units.
- 02 Locution server routes call on-site at the comm center to responding units.
- 03a Fire station receives dispatch. The dispatcher commits the best units.
- 03b As a dynamic zoned solution, the EZ-Zone System can make up to 12 bunk-to-unit assignments on the fly and selectively alerts relevant units to incoming dispatches.
- 03c The station alerts and distributes incident information through audio and visual indicators.
- 03d Automated station functions activate to reduce personnel’s tasks.
- 04 First responders load up and are en route to the incident.