Static Alerting for up to 3 Zones
With our 3-Area system, selectively alert up to three predetermined zones and common areas to incoming dispatches through IP alerting.
How It Works
- 01 Comm center receives a call and dispatcher commits relevant units.
- 02 Locution Systems’ high-uptime server routes call to responding station and units.
- 03a Station receives dispatch.
- 03b As a static zoned solution, the 3-Area system selectively alerts zones to incoming dispatches.
- 03c Automated station functions trigger to reduce personnel’s additional tasks.
- 04 Units respond to incident.