Dynamic Alerting for up to 12 Bunks
With our EZ-Zone solution, personnel can assign themselves to a bunk using our Station Zone Tracker, ensuring they are only alerted to their assigned calls. First responders are gently, yet effectively, woken up through a soft red ramped light, ramped tones, and crystal clear dispatches via our PrimeAlert® Voice.
How It Works
- 01 Comm center receives a call and dispatcher commits relevant units.
- 02 Locution Systems’ high-uptime server routes call to responding station and units.
- 03a Station receives dispatch.
- 03b The EZ-Zone System selectively alerts bunks and all common areas based on incoming dispatches.
- 03c Automated station functions trigger to reduce personnel’s additional tasks.
- 04 Units respond to incident.