Alerting for Stations Without Zones
With our Core System, simultaneously alert all bunks and common areas. First responders are gently, yet effectively, woken up through a our monochromatic red switched light, ramped tones, and crystal clear dispatches via our PrimeAlert® Voice.
How It Works
- 01 Comm center receives a call and dispatcher commits relevant units.
- 02 Locution Systems’ high-uptime server routes call to responding station and units.
- 03a Station receives dispatch.
- 03b As a non-zoned solution, the Core System universally alerts station to incoming dispatches.
- 03c Automated station functions trigger to reduce personnel’s additional tasks.
- 04 Units respond to incident.